EMAC has provided a simple test script that can be run on a CutiPy to verify function.
- Desktop PC
- USB to mini-USB cable
- Serial to USB converter (for testing RS232/422/485 combo port)
- DB9 Loopback (for testing DB9 serial port)
- Oscilloscope (for testing High Drive Outputs
1. To begin testing the CutiPy, simply connect it via Mini-USB to USB to your computer and open a serial port monitoring program such as Minicom on linux or PuTTY on Windows.
2. Once you're able to communicate with Micropython's REPL, start the test be entering: